A very merry unbirthday to Mr. Jesus.

Image


Don't take offense. This isn't even anti-Christian. Scholars agree that according to astral alignments, if Jesus was born, He was born in the spring. We just observe on December 25th.

Anyway . . .

I went to church for the first time in eight years, though it was a Catholic service. I had no clue what was going on most of the time; it was my first Mass. Abortion got mentioned twice. -eye roll-

I got tipsy last night with my boyfriend's family, ate good food, chilled out. Woke up and went to open presents at my mom's at nine with my brother, sister, and parents. Great haul.

- vacuum cleaner (bagless)
- nice pillow
- Disney Villains Designer Edition journal with Queen of Hearts on it
- stuffed Flounder (from The Little Mermaid)
- a Swarovski crystal rabbit necklace
- a Frosty the snowman pin (that is a limited edition collectible; it's worth $80 now and will continue to appreciate)
- a Hallmark angels ornament, which is so awesome. I used to collect them as a little girl.
- Avengers on DVD
- Lamb Chop toy (it's a chew toy and I was very upset because Lampchop should not be a chew toy, so my boyfriend got him for me)
- other stuff I forgot already

My boyfriend's mom got me, him, and his sister all matching ornaments for the tree (and a $25 gift card).

I hope you guys had a great Christmas if you celebrate. If not, hope you had a great day regardless. Now back to trying to get my boyfriend up. He had a little too much to drink.
December 26th, 2012 at 03:57am