411 Stories Status

Image

Greetings everyone

First of I will like to say Merry Christmas to all and I hope this New Year you will receive blessings and peace.

I decided to write this to let you know about my stories status.

1. Biker Babe= I loved the idea of this story but I haven’t update it because I honestly lost motivation to that story. I just don’t know if it’s going the way I wanted to go in the first place. I don’t know if I should deleted that story and then re write it so I can post it again in the future so that’s why it is on pause. I’m sorry to the subscribers of that story I just don’t know what will be best to do.

2. Broken with a Remedy= I love where this story is going and I have a lot of chapters for it. So far so good so this story will continue to receive its updates at least every three days or so.

3. Blood Lust= It’s the first time I started to write a Damon Salvatore story so please bear with me. I have a lot of plans for this story even though it won’t be too long. It is active and I am updating also.

4. Haunting Shadows= I am really excited about this story because it won’t be the typical demon and girl falling in love story where he’s actually good and all, no, this story as you could read will have some action and it will be hard for Shadows to even try to get Chassy on his side. It is active and I will be updating twice a week.

5. Vengeance= This is a new story that will have its release at the end of January if not at the beginning of February. It will be a crime, gang, blood, gore story with a little of sexiness.

I had a story called Live For You not so long ago and I deleted it because I had a major writer’s block. I re-wrote the story and made it better and a little different but still based on the same plot. On December 28th, 2012 I will be releasing this one shot that will open the sequel which will be Live for You. It will be a mini story, maybe 12 chapters or more. Once is out please let me know what you think. The sequel will be release on January 25th, 2012.

New Avenged Sevenfold Writing Contest

I have a new writing contest in which I have spots left. If you are interesting in joining please let me know. Check it out if you love A7X and smut.
A7X Photo-Smut Contest

Show some love please by commenting and recommending.
Love always, Rp
December 26th, 2012 at 05:09pm