To those who read And They Call Her Cinderella~

It is my sad duty to inform you that this story is coming to a close, most likely in the next couple of days. I've finished writing out the story and there are only two chapters left (after today's chapter twelve has been posted). As much as I would love for it to go on longer, it has to end.

I am so proud of this story. I don't think I've ever been as proud of anything I've written as I am of this story. I put all of my energy, my heart, into each chapter. It takes me hours to write one chapter, simply because I won't let anything having to do with this story be less than perfect. Thank you all for being a part of this experience.

That being said, I do have an idea for a sequel swimming around in my head. Alas, if I do write that, it won't be posted for quite some time, as I need to work on some of my other stories first. I would like to finish at least one of them before starting a sequel to And They Call Her Cinderella. Most of my focus will be put on this story, which I'm writing with my dear friend Danet (I greatly recommend it (not to toot my own horn) if you're a fan of Doctor Who.)

Again, thank you so much for reading Cinderella. It means the world to me and I am so excited for you all to get to the end.

xoxo,Aleka. <3
December 26th, 2012 at 07:44pm