Wow okay it still takes me eighteen years to figure out my way through this website.

I think my time on mibba is coming to an end. I really just don't do much on here except read when my friends (Kim and Alex mainly) update or post things that make me cry. I haven't updated my stories in months (though going back on a select few - ((well like, one)), I'm rather impressed with my writing).

So basically once I get the chance to move my stories on word documents I'm pretty much calling it deuces for mibbs. I know of other websites that are quiet lovely and flourish in all the kinds of stories that I simply love (and hate because they stab you in the heart repeatedly before cuddling it, then surprise attacking your heart by boiling it in molten lava).

Also, it's getting harder and harder from just going all "HOLD MY GOD DAMN FUCKING EARRINGS AND LET ME BEAT THIS DUCKING FLEECE OF BITS" whenever I read something that offends me.

I'm unsure if I want to go all the way as to deleting this account though, because like I said, my friends posts some pretty good stories here and i don't wan to be blocked from reading them, so I guess I'll just do what I've been doing for the past several months and disappear.

(only coming back when a friend - or author of one of my favorites - updates).

Au revoir! Je ne deteste pas tous d'entre vous! :) :)

(Now back to obsessing over boybands and hot people on tumblr while I sob and try to bring my heart back to life from reading fanfiction on archiveofourown)
December 27th, 2012 at 09:29am