Alcohol always seems like a great idea until the next morning.

Boxing Day celebration most definitely got the better of me. I'm quite hungover. That said, it was probably the best night I've had since I've been home for the Christmas holidays. It was just like old times: pretty much all of my friends from high school were home and we went to the local bar and it was just grand.

Because of this grand ol' night, my day will be spent nursing this nuisance of a hangover in bed, with my computer of course. So why not recommend something to help me pass the time by! Original fiction is preferred, however I'm not opposed to reading certain kinds of fanfiction. So there's this little comment box thingy going on up there, so once you're done reading, you can just trot on up there and leave me a lil' something-something. (:

Also! My newest fic that I'm working on: Dreaming With A Broken Heart (feel free to click through that link) has nine subscribers now after only one chapter! Yay! Nine! That's almost double digits. I think I may post the new chapter tomorrow instead of Sunday, like I planned, just because I'm super excited that there's a handful of people who actually like it!

I'm done now. Comment with a story. Maybe go check mine out. Let's talk. Become friends. Leave obnoxious messages on each other's profiles. Sounds nice.

xo
breaking faces

I also really like Twitter.

If you like Twitter like I do, feel free to follow me. If you actually tweet I'll follow back. I'll never understand people who have the Twitter and don't use it. What a waste.

Tweet tweet.
December 27th, 2012 at 06:26pm