In My Town You Can Break Into A Car in Plain View and No One Will Say Anything.

So today I went to vacuum out my car at one of those car wash places. It was freezing cold outside and raining, but I just needed to get some of the trash out cause it was getting really cluttered, especially after Christmas. The place I was at had a cover over it so it didn't matter much that it was raining. But to get to the point, somehow my dumb*ss self managed to lock my keys and my phone in the car.

The doors were unlocked and I had my door propped open while I was throwing stuff away and all of the sudden the wind blew it shut and my car thought it was a good time to automatically lock itself.

I had to walk to a Shipley's Do-nuts and ask to use their phone, but the girl didn't speak very much English so it took forever to get my point across. In the end she was nice and let me use it like a hundred times cause I was trying to get a hold of somebody, but no one would answer their phones.

Then I walked back to my car and saw someone had thrown away a wire coat hanger and it was sitting right on top so it wasn't gross or anything. And if you've never had to do this, you can use a hanger to unlock your doors, its just kind of difficult. Anyway, I wasn't able to get it in the end, but the messed up part was that so many people sat and watched me trying to break into my car it wasn't even funny. No one cared at all. So now I know if I ever need to I can steal a car in my town and I should be okay.

After that I waited two hours for the tow truck to come and open my car. It was a great way to spend my only day off this week.

Oh and note to self: change the Christmas background on here.
December 27th, 2012 at 11:53pm