I updated like... Everything.

Seriously. Usually all my updates for all my stories are like... at least a week apart. In the last four days I've updated everything, except my co-writes because it's not my turn. I'm quite pleased with myself, actually. I'll link all the stories because... yeah.

Tongue-Tied ft. Harry Styles.
Harry and his girlfriend, Penny break up. This story is basically the after math of that, with every second chapter as a flash back. It's based on Over Again by One Direction.

Heartbeat ft. Niall Horan
A tragedy story featuring Niall. I can't really tell too much of the plot without giving everything away. It's a shorter story of mine, and will only be fifteen chapters.

Little Lion Man ft. Tate Langdon from American Horror Story.
Seventeen years after Violet tells Tate to "go away", a new girl and her family move into Murder House. As Tate tries to get over Violet, Taryn tries to help him heal. Somewhere along the way, they fall in love.

Okay, that's it for my stories I'm doing alone. I'm terrible at summaries so yeah. Now for the group stories.

Spell On Me ft. One Direction
An AU 1D story in the Harry Potter world. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry along with five girls all from different houses are in their sixth year, when things start going downhill in the wizarding world. It's up to them to stop another Dark Lord from rising to power. I'm writing this with my real life friend Dani :D I'm writing as Niall, Harry and Zayn

Hush ft. One Direction
Another AU story. Each of the boys (and the girls) have a secret that no one knows about. They start receiving notes hinting towards these things, and have to figure out who's sending them. I'm writing this with four other lovely co-authors, and I'm writing as Niall and his other half Jordi.

ft. One Direction
Another AU story with four other authors. All of the boys are on their way to becoming fathers in different ways. The girls make them take a prenatal class, where they all meet and decide to form a "Dad" club. The story follows how they handle the pregnancy, responsibilities, etc. Once again, I'm writing as Niall.

[url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/499914/Saint-Fidelity/]Saint Fidelity
ft. Niall Horan & Louis Tomlinson
Two girls, Macie and Devilyn have been in Saint Fidelity, a mental institution for years with only each other to hold on to. When they make renovations on the rooms, a group of patients are put together in a living room, where they meet Niall and Louis.

Yeah, ignore my absolutely terrible summaries. I'm bad at them. Check them out if you want. I'm going to go back to watching American Horror Story with my mother.

(Also if you have any ideas for co-writes message me and we can write together. I'm always up for more.)
December 28th, 2012 at 02:05am