Best Christmas Gift Ever!

So my boyfriend, Shawn, and I have been dating for almost two months. However, we dated for a month before that. We've known each other for about 3 years before that, too. For those three years, we've kind of had this on again, off again relationship. Anyways, two days ago, on Christmas eve, I snuck over to his house so we could extange gifts. I, being the awesome girlfriend I am, got him two posters. One was a Call of Duty: Black Opps zombies poster, and the other was a Walking Dead poster with the governor's daughter on it. If you've watched The Walking Dead then you know what I'm talking about. He loved my presents! However, they didn't even compare to the present he got me. He handed me my gift and I noticed that it must have been some sort of jewelry box. I started unwrapping it, however, I noticed something strange. He had wrapped it about ten times, which I thought was just so adorable. Anyways, once I had gotten it completely unwrapped, I opened the box and saw a little silk bag. "What's this?" I asked Shawn. "Yeah... It came like that, all packaged weird and stuff." I looked back at it and picked up the small bag. I felt around the bag until my fingers grazed acoss something small and metal. I realized it was a ring. I grabbed it and took it out. It was a gorgeous ring. "I know it looks like an engagement ring, but I'm not proposing to you...yet. It's a promise ring. Cause I am gonna f*cking marry you someday," He told me. It was the best gift anyone had ever gotten me. "I love you so much, baby," I told him. And then...well let's just say just fan-fiction stuff happened. By far my best Christmas ever!

<3Crystal/Bernard
December 28th, 2012 at 02:14am