I'm Done

I don’t want to live in my house anymore. I fucking hate it and I hate my mother. Always putting me down and making me feel like a parasitic piece of shit.

“I gave you life!”
“I’ve raised you!”
“I buy you everything you want/need!”
“You’re so ungrateful!”
“I waste my gas taking you back and forth to places!”
“I pay for your bus fare so you can go to school!”
“You’re a girl and need to stop being such a dramatic dyke!”
“Your friends are making you a fucking selfish bitch!”
“You don’t even contribute to this family!”
“I should have aborted you instead of carried you for 10 months!”

I’m sorry, I never I asked to be born. If you seriously feel like I was such a burden to your life then you should really invent a way to go back in time and tell yourself to abort me.
You raised me? More like you brutally murdered my self-esteem.
I never ask you to buy my something unless I needed it! I don’t even ask for much, just the things I need to LIVE.
I’m ungrateful? I fucking cook and clean for you and your spoilt children!
I pay for gas, bills, and even my bus.
I’m not a girl, I’m a boy.

Fuck, I don’t even know what I did to deserve this shit anymore. I can’t take it either. I hope I can either move in with my gf soon, move in with my friend in Denver, or just die already.
December 28th, 2012 at 03:57am