The Harry to my Louis.

In the One Direction fandom, everyone knows that Harry and Louis got on really well from the word go. In this time where everyone is fighting and taking taking taking and not caring who they hurt, no one trusts anyone and it's harder to find true friendship because eventually they will fuck you over. At least that's how I view the world now. Sure it's pessimistic but from my experience that's just how I view the world. Since I graduated high school in 2011 I haven't met a true friend since. That is until I met Kayla.

I never understood how Harry and Louis could get on so well from the start until I started to talk to Kayla and then it all made sense. We just clicked and you never really know what that's like until it happens. She understands me, she listens to me, she doesn't judge me. She knows within a couple of seconds when something is off and she puts up with my emotional mood swings. I'm not sure why but at this point I'm not going to argue with logic because I'm lucky to have her in my life. 

We talk 24/7 and never get tired of each other and all I can really say is I love her. She's the best friend I could have asked for. Tonight we were both reading into things that weren't really there in the first place. Which is why I'm writing this, to try to further prove that I'll never stop standing by her side and I'll never stop loving her.

Kayla, in high school I had tons of friends freshman year and I slowly lost all but four of them. High school was some of the hardest times of my short 19 years and the only thing that kept me going were the four people who stayed by my side. After I graduated I moved out of my moms and into a town an hour away. I didn't have anyone in that town and most of my friends were either states away or hours away. I was so lonely and I turned into the ultimate hermit. Fast forward a year I moved back in with my mom and got to see a few friends more and more. I was so used to being a hermit though that I stayed on my computer most of the time. I got back into mibba and at some point I found your Harry story and it quickly became my favorite story and you became my favorite author. Fast forward a couple of weeks and you started reading my one shots. I was shocked because here I was hiding away in my room having my favorite author read and like my own stories. We started talking and all of a sudden I couldn't stop talking to you not like I wanted to stop. When you couldn't get on the computer for those short weeks I didn't know what I was going to do. We still talked while you were at school but my nights were so boring. Fast forward another few weeks or so and we exchanged numbers and I don't think we've stopped talking since and I love it. I wouldn't change a thing, except maybe being able to hug you. I just love you Kayla and I know I say that a lot but you're one of my best friends and I'm so happy to have you in my life. I really didn't think I'd ever make new friends, I thought I lost the ability to be social and now look at me, friends with one of the best people I know. You make me smile and you make me happy and I always love talking to you and I really hate how I  always manage to fall asleep before you (I swear I'm working on getting better at that). You're one of the most understanding people I know and you are so open and warm and I admire you so much. I know I'm rambling at this point but I just, I don't really know. I guess I just wanted to put into words what I've  been thinking and this is obviously too much to text. Kayla, just know I love you okay? You're seriously the best and I love you baby.

Thank you for being the Harry to my Louis. 
December 28th, 2012 at 04:24am