Newtown School Shooting

I know this is fresh on our minds, still. But last night I decided to dedicate a story to everyone who was impacted with this tragedy. And that's honestly everyone. I say that because even people who didn't know anyone shed tears and felt sick to their stomachs when they heard of that tragic incident. I honestly don't know what else to call it.

I've never written something so heartfelt and deep in a very long time. This one actually brought me to tears as I wrote it. So, please, check it out. It's a one shot because I would never be able to continue something like that. And it's a to the point kind of story. In return I will be checking out a few of your stories. Whoever comments or recommends or gives me their input about the shooting itself or about the story, I will check out their stories or poems or whatever.

It was something super hard to write. I think I posted it at around 2 in the morning. I was really emotional so if there's spelling errors, forgive me. I did my best to not single anyone out and include everyone who lost their lives, knows someone who lost their life, or something like that.

This story was also dedicated to those who have lost someone. Not just in this shooting. The reason why it was so heartfelt, other than the fact that this story was also aimed at innocent children who lost their lives, is because I too lost someone I love very much. And so some of the describing is what I've gone through myself. So, please do check it out, tell me what you think. I would really like to know. I know I saw I would be doing a free read today, but I've been so busy. :o

Sorry.

Tomorrow I'll try my best to make a free read journal. And you can leave as many stories as you want in the comments section and I'll try to get to them all. So, please check out Just Break Me.
December 29th, 2012 at 02:17am