I wanna write. + I ship it. + Why I don't like my neighbors.

I wanna write. Not just anything, though. See, my dream is to be an author. I actually have a few good ideas saved for stories I want to publish, ones I haven't shared really shared with others, and I think I want to start one.

I had one going for NaNo, it was a Young Adult Romance, and I got about 8- or 9,000 words in, but I don't know what I want to do with it. I was thinking of just saving it for the summer and trying again, or saving it for next year's NaNo, but Idk. Along with that, I have about two or so other good ideas I want to turn into novels.

And I want to write them.

But I don't know how.

I already have three stories going here on Mibba, all of them chaptered, and I don't want to give them up. When I wrote my Tokio Hotel fanfiction, people liked it. I got a lot of comments and subscribers, and now I feel the stories I have going aren't as good. They're each only about two or three chapters in, that could be the problem. I want people to like them, yes. But I've afraid if I switch over and start writing my more serious works, I'll give up on them. And I don't want to do that. I like the stories I have going, yet I feel I'm tiring of them already. I wrote three different chapters today, one for each different story, and I just don't know what to do. Not only that, I have so many other stories sitting here on Mibba I want to write. And I just can't. Because it's too much. /le sigh.

I really need to think this through. Maybe make a writing schedule or something. Idk.

Anyway, if you'd like to check out my stories, they're here, here, and here.

Yup. Moving on.

My dad took my red chair out of my room today. He's gonna build my bookshelf later tonight, and then this weekend he's gonna build my new chair and it's automan. I'm excited :3

Also, I totally ship Kili and Fili from The Hobbit. I haven't seen the movie yet, but yeah, I totes love them. Don't even care they're supposed to be brothers. Doesn't help I've been on their tag on Tumblr, though, so I know what happens to them D: Lol my dumb ass. Should've known better.

Also, I don't like my neighbors. Why?

Across the street, he likes to sit on his porch when we're outside. We don't trust him. It's not like they're accidental occurences, either. Like when my sister leaves for work, sometimes he'll be out there. And when my family and I came home the other night from shopping for our Christmas dinner, he was suddenly outside, in the middle of the night, on his porch smoking a cigarette, as soon as we got home. I only knew he was there because he coughed, and I turned around and saw him standing on his porch.

Also, my neighbor behind us. Don't even get me started on her and her husband.

1.) She copies us. Examples - we got a new shed, a few weeks later so did they. We built a new sunroom, she wants a new deck. We've heard her run inside and tell her husband what we're doing. Seriously though, WAT?

2.) They don't let their dogs outside when one of us is out. Their yard and ours are fenced in, so that's two separate fences. But the dogs can't be outside when we are.

3.) Whenever we come home, she turns on their spotlight.

4.) We've see her, all the time, creeping around in her house, watching us from her windows. Sometimes when it's nice she peer around her pool at us. She thinks we can't see her.

5.) We see her husband drive around the block slowly, just to get to their driveway, including going slowly by our house. Really though?

Oh, and the best one? SHE TAKES PICTURES OF US. We've seen her do it before, and we caught her again tonight.

I was sitting here in my room and my dad told me to clean off my chair so he could take it out of my room. I closed my curtain before I cleaned it off. I leave them open in the day so the sun can come it, and close them when it gets dark.

Anyway, I close it and am downstairs with my brother, while my dad and other brother are upstairs getting the chair, when my mom comes through the house saying she's standing upstairs, in her window, with a camera pointed at our house. My mom saw it flash.

So she grabbed her camera and started taking pictures back.

Who knows how long she was standing there doing it before I closed my curtains? She probably saw right into my fucking bedroom.

I might just never open those curtains again. It's creepy. WHAT THE FUCK.
December 29th, 2012 at 02:23am