New Story Ideas

So, I have some new story ideas running through my brain and was wondering which one you would like better. (: Leave your comments and tell me which one I should post. And if you like all three, I'll post them, but it's gonna take some time though. Writer's block and school are gonna be a real bitch to get past through. Not only that, I have to look after my niece and nephew for awhile.

Why I Smile - Haley Kennedy Clark was always the goody two shoes until she met Kellin Quinn. After that, her past self was history and the rebel in her broke free. She came to all their band practice sessions, helped them with their lyrics, pulled pranks and joked around with them, but mostly became their ultimate bud for life. But after touring with them for so long, she soon starts to develop certain feelings for the infamous bassist, Justin Hills.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight (EDIT: I might change the name later) - Violet Kimberly Rodriguez has known Jaime Preciado since the diaper days and always had a little crush on him. But when she finally hits sixteen, she moves away. Violet wrote to him constantly and kept in touch, but then one day, he never wrote back. She soon see's him in a magazine with his band, Pierce The Veil and can't help but to proud of him. After starting college, she'd think her little school-girl crush on him would've died down after she did, but after seeing him again, the crush turns into more then it should be.

Please Be Mine - Franklynn Anne Sawyer is All Time Low's bassist Zack Merrick's cousin. After being kicked out of her apartment, she calls her favorite cousin up and asks if she could stay there. Of course, he says yes to her, but the part he forgot to mention was that not only he stays there, but so do the rest of his bandmates. So, after handling the crazy personalty's of Alex & Jack, she can't help but fall for for both boys some time after she starts living there.
December 30th, 2012 at 06:28am