I feel weird for the fanfiction I read.

I was updating my fic rec list for tumblr and I've just realized that I read some really, really kinky fan fiction. There were fics with like bondage, orgasm denial, whipping, wing!kink and other things. I don't know if it's weird. I mean my friends and I can just talk about porn in fanfiction and it's not weird but I feel kind of odd for some reason. Is it natural to read BDSM fanfiction? I mean I feel like everyone's read porn but I don't know I've just noticed how much porn I've actually read. I mean I've got a 27 page word document filled with fanfiction links and a lot of it is just porn. I went down the list and it's like "Porn, Smut, hardcore fucking, Destiel Wing!kink." I don't know what I'm really trying to say. I was just kind of thinking that I was weird for reading a bunch of porn. Am I weird for reading a bunch of porn, not just normal "they made passionate love on the bed," but like hardcore fucking? I don't know, I just feel awkward now because of my porn filled bookmarks. I kind of feel like it's normal but I honestly don't even know anymore. I feel like a creepy bastard, kind of. It's just weird that I actually have a word document that's filled with stories about porn. I don't even know anymore.
December 30th, 2012 at 06:45am