Who here is a Perks of Being a Wallflower fan? + Bookcase, Doggy Style, and have a song.

Okay, so who here is a fan of the book/movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower? I'm asking because I read the book last year, and tonight (don't ask how lol) my sister and I watched the movie. I'm honestly in love with both of them, so I was thinking of doing a Perks fanfiction. I was thinking of using an original character, though I'm not sure. Possibly a boy that could be a love interest for Patrick. Again, all unsure.

So I'm just wondering if anyone here would be interested in reading that :)

On to other things.

So yeah, my sister and I were watching the movie and during the one part, Patrick was telling Charlie about a girl who was going to lose her virginity to her boyfriend on this hill or whatever, and she packed a picnic and all that good stuff, and as they were about to do it, they realized they forgot condoms. So, they used a sandwich bag instead.

And I said that's why you do it doggy style.

My sister was like... in awe that I said it. She paused the movie and was laughing about it and texted her friend, like in shock I said this.

...I don't honestly understand why lmao.

I know she likes to creep my blogs so if you're reading this, HI.

Yup.

So my dad built my new bookcase last night that I got for Christmas. My mom said apparently the company sent the wrong one, or my dad switched up our other unbuilt bookcase with this one...? Idk, but either way, it looks really nice and I got all my books to fit on there, so :) I'm happy about that lol. The funny thing is, I haven't even read half the books on it. I have this obsession with buying good-sounding books, or books I've been recommended, and then buy more... and more... and more. Lol. They will all get read one day, rest assure. Have a picture! :)

Image

And this song, which I played on repeat so many times tonight, thanks to Tumblr :)

December 30th, 2012 at 07:16am