Current status.

I apologize if I'm a bit behind on my updates. I've been working on getting Consumed up and going again, along with jotting down a few ideas that have come to my head. Of course, this is conflicting with my current travel schedule. I've been away from home for about a week now, but I head back home on Monday. Hopefully coming back home will give me the familiar and comfortable atmosphere that I need to get these upcoming chapters finalized.

Also, yesterday was an extremely hard day for me, as for many others as well. I've been following Avenged since middle school, and I remember like yesterday the day I found out that Jimmy had passed. It hit me hard, and every year on the 28th of December, it strikes again. I've found relief in writing, though; it gives me peace of mind.

While I've been a little AWOL, that doesn't mean that I'm not still thinking of and drafting new stories. I actually have three in mind; one involving Jimmy, the other Brian, and the last with Zacky once more. I'm focusing more on the stories that I have published now though, because I don't want to start something new and lose my muse for the other story(ies) that I have. It isn't fair to all you amazing readers out there.

If you're interested in ETF or FIR, I'll most likely be writing a fic for those fandoms. It will be a slash. Stay posted.

So once again, I apologize for being a little distant lately; I've mainly just been lurking around and reading, picking up ideas here and there. I thank all of my lovely readers and subscribers out there that have stuck by my side through this small block. You make me smile.

xo layla.
December 30th, 2012 at 08:26am