New Years Resolution + questions.

The end of 2012 is slowly coming to an end. You know what that means; New Years Resolution time.

I've never really made a resolution before, the reason being is because that I thought they were not important and no one really sticks to them anyways. But this year, I decided to make a change for once. I've decided to have a New Years Resolution. What is it? I'm glad you asked.

My resolution for 2013 is to be more adventurous and outgoing. Also, I plan to stay off the computer more often (which will probably never happen, but it's worth a shot, right?). What I have noticed these past couple of days is that I spent way too much time on the computer.

So, those are my resolutions.

Question time! Let's just dive into them.

Questions:

1. Any plans for New Years?
2. Did you have a good Christmas? What did you get?
3. Are you more of a 'giving' or 'taking' person?
4. What are your New Years resolutions?

***

I'm actually kind of excited to read your guys' resolutions. You better stick to your them though, mates, because I'll be occasionally checking up on your guys' profiles and see how far you've come to complete the resolution.

Have a happy New Year everyone! Cheers xx.

xo Ally.
December 30th, 2012 at 08:54pm