My Zacky Vengeance and Kasey Martin Trilogy.

12.30.2013@12:16pm
Mood:
Tired.
Listening to: Danger line by Avenged Sevenfold.

Well Merry Christmas and Happy NEW Year and I can't stress that enough since the world was supposed to end 9 days ago. I swear, how many times is the world supposed to end before it actually does? Ridiculous.

Anyway, to the actual reason I am writing this. I have finally been able to sit down and work on my Avenged Sevenfold stories after such a very long time. It's been hard for me since I haven't been able keep my emotions under control when writing anything with Jimmy in it, but after the very nice message I received from xxGee, I've decided to give it another shot.

Since the stories a pretty old, I was going to edit them and re-post them before writing anything new, starting with my Zacky and Kasey Trilogy, but after reading over a few chapters of "It's hard to find love at the tip of my gun." (formerly "Love the sound when a gun goes… BANG!"), I realized that I don't really like how that story is written anymore. I still love the idea it so I've decided to scrap the story and start from the beginning. I've once again changed the title of the story and it is now called "When a Gunslinger loves a Rock Star." and hopefully I'll have the introduction up soon, along with Character info.

I hope you're all looking forward to my Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction again because I know I am.
December 30th, 2012 at 11:46pm