ugh ***ing people drive me insane!

god my moms boyfriend is driving me nuts lately. he always wants to know why I'm in a bad mood and the reason is having to spend all the time with him when my moms working. I babysit everyday and I haven't seen any of my friends in almost a month since my mom got a job, which I'm happy about but that means I have to sit here and chase around a baby while his dad just sits in the fucking chair and watches. I mean I love my brother to death, but I can't watch him every second of the day. And then yesterday I was sick and he's like trying to get me to eat fried chicken, I mean does anyone else eat freaking ass fried chicken when there sick? Even the smell was enough to make me nauseous. And then he's bugging me why I'm so picky coz I don't like steak, fried chicken, or corn dogs. I mean does it make me picky coz I'll eat almost any other food then those? But if he listened to me for five fucking seconds he'd know it wasn't that I don't like it so much as it just makes me sick to my stomach since I was little. And this morning I have to repeat to him fifty times that the dog is in the kitchen and if he keeps callin his name he might knock the baby over. But of course he didn't listen to shit I say. The baby didn't get knocked over thankfully, but it just pisses me off when I have to repeat myself over and over again just to have the person reply so. Whatever, half the time I really wish my mom would leave his sorry ass and we could move back to my hometown.

Okay I'm done, so how was everyone else's morning?
September 1st, 2007 at 11:12pm