Time to list some resolutions I probably won't stick to.

Dear Self,

You best follow through with this shit.

Nothing less than a 70 in any courses this semester. Alcohol and socializing are going to have to take a back seat this semester.

Only drink one night a week at the most. If you plan to go to Cali this summer, you'll need money. (The first week back is an exception to this rule: it's your birthday!)

Speaking of Cali, you're going to need a body worthy of that Cali weather. Hit the gym. Start up with Jillian again. The 30 Day Shred was a bitch but think of how rewarding it will be! Try some of the fitness classes MUN has! You've always wanted to try yoga!

And, you know that simply exercising isn't going to change anything. Eat healthier and regularly! No more eating out every other night with the girls. None of that.

You also need to stop biting your nails. You did so well with that over the summer. Get back to that.

Now, onto your plan for this 365 project. You've started (and lost interest in) a photo one twice now. Though, in all fairness, I have a feeling that the first one would have went a lot further if you hadn't of dropped your camera at Sundance and broken it. But this one is different. You were just experimenting with the photography project. This is a writing 365. You actually like to write. On every odd day, you actually think your writing is pretty good. And now you've finally got something to use that notebook for. It's so pretty and worthy of this project. Also look into getting a typewriter. You've always wanted one of those.

Regardless of how you spend your year, or if you accomplish half of these things, all that really matters is that you live a life you can be proud of.

Happy New Year.

What are your resolutions, my fellow Mibbians?

xo
breaking faces

I'm also holding a writing contest. You know, if that's your thing.
December 31st, 2012 at 06:52pm