So much for a good New Years Eve spent with my boyfriend.

I don't think I really said much about Ryan on here, not that people regularly read my blog or anything but he's my boyfriend as of not long ago. We were gonna go to Siobhan's party but this girl I can't fucking stand is gonna be there. Siobhan's guy friend is dating her and she felt bad saying no she can't come to whatever. It pissed me off but it's her party I can't say much. But I told her I'm not going if she's gonna be there. I told Ryan I'm not going at LEAST two weeks ago and he said he won't go either and we could find something else to do.

He calls me around noon and asks if he can come over so I say yeah. When he gets here he has two movies so I'm thinking he just wants to have a movie night but I really wanted to watch the Twilight Zone marathon if it was gonna be a low-key sort of night so I tell him and he says he'll do whatever I want. So a few minutes into one episode we're talking about Siobhan's party and he's like "I gotta be honest with you, I'm really bummed out you can't go." So I'm like "we'll I'm not, I'd rather it be just us two anyway" and he didn't say anything. So I'm like "I told you this weeks ago, why didn't you say anything til now?" And he says it's tradition to go to a party on New Year's Eve.

TRADITION? You wanna talk about tradition? How about spending it with your significant other? I told him to go to the party if it meant that much to him and he said he wasn't waiting for my approval. What the fuck. So either what he said before about wanting to see me was a lie or there's just no reason for the sudden change of heart. It pissed me the fuck off though. So now I'm sitting here watching Twilight Zone by myself and he's heading to a party. He left around two and it's like 6:30 now and the parties don't usually start til eight and he hasn't texted or called me since. Ughhhh.
January 1st, 2013 at 12:22am