You Need To Know..

Note: Don't read this if you're going to poke fun at me.

I need to say this..

I'm inspired by Niall from One Direction. You know, I know it may seem silly to most of you, and I know I may get hate for writing this. I just can't help it. I mean, take into consideration your favorite member of a band you like. Think about how you feel.
I have this to say about Niall; He makes me feel happy. It's weird because I've never even met this kind. Maybe it's a virgo thing, since I'm a virgo and so is he, but I feel like if I ever got the chance..If he ever read this..then we would get along. It's like when you see someone and think "Man, I wanna be friends with them". That's what it's like for me. Niall always has a smile on his face, and he is too funny. I wish I had met him before all of this fame because I really could see us hanging out and being friends, but you know what sucks? The fact that even the mention of One Direction automatically makes me a super crazed fan, but in honesty, that's not true. I never knew that it was "crazy" to feel inspired by someones music, or to want to meet and be friends with someone. I hate being labeled as "crazy" because It couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm inspired not crazy. One Direction in general inspires me as a musician, sure I'm not some teenage boy who girls will faint over, but I have dreams too, and I feel like if they can do it, why can't I ?
I just want Niall to know, in between all the crazy fans who chase cars, and cry over them, there are people like me. Dedicated, normal fans, who just want a chance to sit down and talk with the people who inspire them.
Niall, if you ever read this, please know that girls like me, are out there, and we just wanna have a good chat. We love you, much support. xx
January 1st, 2013 at 03:19am