Readers, I suck.

Okay, so it's been a while since I've updated...well anything. I'll occasionally start writing a one shot or such, but really, I've been sticking to tumblr RPs or just making the skeletons for scenes with Allyson. It's...hard. I've got a lot going on seeing as I'm in high school, and I should have used this break to work on the new chapter but I don't know. I am the worst procrastinator. So, I'm going to try and work on this shit right now and hopefully get it out for the new year. I have two hours. I think what's really holding me back is that I don't write a very good Bam. And don't give me the, "YES YOU DO." Because I only wrote some of Bam's actions in the last chapters and Allyson fleshed them out. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't even be writing this blog. I am...the worst author. Like, not saying that my writing is horrible, no, but like, I procrastinate hardcore and I know I get annoyed when I am subbed to stories that take forever to update. I am also a hypocrite. So, now that I wasted two minutes of my two hours writing out this blog to tell you I am going to try my hardest to work on the next chapters for Poison Girl and maybe even throw one out for Porcelain Heart and Death, Take Me With Open Arms. Don't expect those though.

Love and Rockets
~Robbiexo

PS: I'm also doing my school's musical this year so that will make my schedule even worse.
January 1st, 2013 at 04:04am