Hello, 2013.

I've pretty much spent the first hour of the new year trying to think up some realistic new year resolutions. So far I've come up for four:

1. Get in shape (I say this as I finish eating two pieces of cheese cake)

I don't necessarily want to lose weight, but I want to be in shape. I want to lose fat, and gain muscle. I'm tired of being weak, and from getting winded from a light jog. Also, I've read that when you exercise that it makes you be a happy person. I'd like that.

2. Save up money

So, I'll be able to get the other resolutions, and that I don't keep mooching off my parents for the rest of my life.

3. Get another tattoo

I've been want to get the album cover of Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie for about two years now. A raven tangled in red ribbon. I think I'm ready to get it. I've been waiting to get it because I didn't want to rush into it, or anything.

4. Make some friends of my own

I really don't have a lot of friends here in Oklahoma. Not like in California. The only friends I do have are because of my older brother. And they're more his friends than mine. It isn't really the same, you know?

5. Visit California

I just miss California a lot. I miss the people in California, my friends and family. I need to go back there.

6. Travel a little

I've always wanted to travel and I still do. My username before disenchantments was wanderlust. Which I had a serious case of. I want to see the world. I really do, but realistically I probably won't be able to travel much. I'd settle for going to a different state, or just a neighboring country. I just need to see more. You know?

Do you have any New Years Resolutions?
January 1st, 2013 at 08:51am