Happy New Year. I wish you all the best.

That's it that's the journal.

But now I will go on to rant about how today pretty much sucked. So, yeah I'd suggest you don't read.

For starters my brother was being a giant arse since yesterday over money issues. And today he got wasted at the race track and I don't even know what it was that told him it was okay to yell at me over washing the dishes. Naturally, I indirectly told him to go to hell and threw my dishes in the sink. He got mad and yelled at his wife over it and got even angrier. Then he proceeds to just kill the mood of the entire New Year's Eve/Day.

And then my mom and I end up having to leave the house because he's basically insufferable. We end up around the block just sort of talking about anything to kill time. We come back and my nephew says he hit his wife for like the billionth time. She defended him and then they left to go to a night club or something. I don't know. But wow really you owe my mom over a thousand dollars and you're going out to get even more sh*tfaced.

Then I decide to log into facebook and a lot of people made those posts thanking everyone who was their friend, and their new friends and whatever. Guess who they didn't include. Even the chick no one talks to anymore cos she moved away was included. But I wasn't. I told everyone to go to hell basically and deleted my facebook considering this isn't the first time this sort of thing happens.

And then y'know there's the usual problems, no friends, no one to talk to about any of this, and I don't even have a home to call my own. I'm stuck in this stupid house who's main proprietors I'd love to strangle until they get the message.

And if you've somehow managed to read this you'll understand why I love to submerge myself in fandom. I forget all of this and I'm not bothering anyone with my problems. So um.

Yeah.

Happy New Year. I hope 2013 treats you amazingly.
January 1st, 2013 at 09:29am