Haylor, Haylor, Haylor. Oh, Haylor.

Guess what directioners? Haylor hate has blown up again. Yay, fun...

The only reason why I'm making this blog entry is because of the hate Harry is getting because he 'lied' to people about dating Taylor. Come on guys, so what? He lied about being in a relationship with someone. Whoop-de-do! I bet that you've lied to your parents about a relationship of yours. It's not that big of a deal.

I really don't understand why people are getting so worked up over this, honestly. I mean because Harry is his own man, he can make whatever decision that he wants to make. He doesn't need out approval on who he dates or whoever he decided to hang out with. People need to realize that he's just a teenager! Yeah, he may have more money, fame and stuff, but he's just a teenager like you. Before the X Factor, he went to school - just like you are/did. Before the X Factor, he had a job - just like you. Before the X Factor, he had relationships that didn't work out, and most likely ended up in heartbreak. Gah, I just hate when people don't realize that he really is only a teenager and that he has problems, and other things like any normal teenager.

One thing that I'd like to mention, is all the god-damn hate that he is getting right now. Here, let me tell you a couple of 'tweets' that Harry is getting:

1. ‏@harry_styles, Congratulations. Your new song.
[youtube]http://youtu.be/BoOXCBFVoQ8[/youtube]

2.My heart hurts real bad. I give up officially. Consider 2013 the year I give up on @harry_styles. Enjoy SOS guys.

3. I lied @Harry_Styles You should've listened to me. I know where you are now, I'm gonna rip your balls out :-)

4. My favorite band. (Shows a picture of everyone in 1D, except for Harry).

5. rt if you're crushed right now, thanks @harry_styles for an amazing start to 2013, you little shit.

6. @Harry_Styles I'LL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT PUKING.,

There's much, much, much more hate going around, but I'm too lazy to copy and paste it on here. I literally cried for about an hour tonight because of the hate Harry is getting. He doesn't deserve it, come on now guys. Haylor is splitting apart our (what used to be) 1DFamily - I hate it.

What's your guys' opinion on Haylor? Like it? Hate it? Comment and tell me.

Happy New Years guys! Have a wonderful one. Cheers. xx.
January 1st, 2013 at 12:57pm