Growing pains.... and dreams

GROWING PAINS... they f*cking suck!

Why must they always have a sudden onset when your head might actually be considering sleep?
Also, one day I hear they are in fact legit growing pains, and the next they're not. Who wants to be the brains behind that research operation?

Goooooosh its moooorning, oh what a morning!
Maybe I'll be awake now and write for the whole day to compensate for my slackass-edness yesterday and in the previous nearly nineteen years of my life, okay now i may be wildly exaggerating.
Hah whenever I get to the point of the night where I know I'm not going to get any useful sleep I start singing "Noooo sleep toniiiiiiight", it sounds like its from a song but for the life of me and the last about five months I haven't made any headway.

I must mention I had the creepiest dream I've had in a while the other day (much worse than when I dreamed Bad Jelly the Witch was chasing me through school when I was about five).
The quick overview is: It was in some kind of palacio, and I believe the main character (who started out not being me) did something amiss because the guards started chasing them, and they decided to escape by jumping off a balcony into a forest below, which then opened out to a clearing and a camp ground, where there were tents one second but not the next, so >I< left the ground to find the main road, when I did there were a heap of people waiting to leave , but they kind of just weren't. And then the cops were there and I had to hide because it seemed like they were after me.
I got a ride from a older couple that said they'd drop me back to town, but i quickly realised that wasn't happening, they took me to this place than was like a post-apocalyptic town, eerily quiet but still teeming with life, (like Fallout now I think about it). Uhm then it was a time lapse, and they held me for a few days, I discovered that the whole town was in on this kidnapping of lone travellers deal so I was really completely surrounded in the middle on the enemy ground. There was a strange detail that I was looking after a litter of puppies, and then I woman came a long and shot two of the ten... Its fuzzy after that.

Two blog posts in as many hours, who have i become?!
Blogs are weeeeird! :)
January 1st, 2013 at 06:52pm