Through My Eyes #1

I've seen so many blogs today about people wishing they could disappear or saying that they hated themselves. I want to let out how I feel about it and what I think about these blogs.

Every life is worth another. Which is why I believe if you kill, you deserve to be killed. One life doesn't mean more or less than another. I believe the only life that meant more than ours was Jesus Christ's. But I'm not here to preach to you about God. I'm here to let those of you who think life is pointless or think they're worth nothing know that there is a point to life and that they are worth it. Wow, that was a mouthful. 

I've seen a lot of things about girls (mainly girls, there are guys too) who think they aren't pretty enough to be accepted in our modern society. Which, honestly, is true. Bigger girls aren't accepted anymore. You would think they would be, considering America is the world's fattest country, but no. Society still points a finger at the big girls and makes them feel as if they will never get a boyfriend with out being skinny. And vise versa for guys. That's not right, though. Did you know that over 70% of average, big females are healthier than the average skinny female? Yeah, that's right. Don't reread it, you read it right. Bigger is, on average, healthier. Why? We don't know. So to skinny girls who make fun of us (yes, I'm a WAY overweight female.) big girls: Next time you point your finger and laugh, remember there are three fingers pointing back at you. You should be making fun of yourself. NO ONE deserves to be made fun of for something as simple as their pants size. 

That brings me to my next point. If you are someone who is abused socially, you should know you're not alone. Many people are made fun of. All you need to remember is that the people who make fun of you are the ones who are brining this world downhill. If you want to be the person who does right, then don't judge others. We are so quick to judge others that we don't even realize it. And don't say, "Oh, no I don't judge." because that's bull crap. As humans, it is reflex to judge. You know that one person at school who you have never talked to, yet you try to avoid them because they seem awkward? You're judging them without even realizing it. How is that fair? 

I could go on and on about all of this. I hope I shed light on at least one thing in your life in this. If not, message me about something and I'll do what I like to call "preach" about it. You could just message me letting it all out and I promise I'll read it and give the best advice I can. Also, if there is a topic you would like me to blog about please leave it in the comment section and I will do it gladly. 
January 2nd, 2013 at 05:48am