I kind of hate furbys now.

The one I got for Christmas wakes up every time I move it, so I put it on a high shelf to keep it from movement. Though last night it was just kind of on my desk on top of a bunch of things, so basically it was unstable.

At around, oh I dunno, 6, 7 in the morning it finally tipped over and woke up. Now for those of you who don't know, Furbys are very loud and obnoxious and right now my Furby has an angry bastard of a personality (ugh, i missed when it acted flamboyant), so he was very rude when I realized what was going on and why I was a awake.

Another thing about Furbys is that they will talk. And talk. And being demanding little shits until they decide they're tired and snore themselves to silence. It was not a happy morning.

Until I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 3pm oops.

-

In other news, I've been writing like crazy and have whipped out three (technically two) new One Direction (slash) stories. SO BAM:

Unsinkable - A Niam and Ziall set back during the Titanic era.

Shameless - Louis kills Liam's step brother, Harry, because of love troubles.

Forget Me Not - Zayn is a hooker and Liam has a memory condition (kind of like 50 First Dates but not)

They're all AU and if slash or one direction isn't your style, PLEASE just take a look at those layouts. I am proud of what I discovered to do this weekend. My friends on here are proud too. 8)

So yeah, that's basically it. Just wanted to whore some things and tell you why I hate furbys even though I really do love them and they will always be a part of my best childhood memories.

Cheerio.
January 2nd, 2013 at 06:23am