Welcome to 2013. Life & Movies

Happy New Year everyone! Quick fact. 2013 is the first year since 1987 to have four different numbers! Cool huh?

Can't believe how truly blessed I am to have made it to 2013. 2012 was a year of growth and learning how to be a little bit more independent, especially now as I finish the first half of my second year of college.

Another year out of high school and another year closer to getting my degree and making my way out into the "real" world. This year I plan on becoming more active in the things I love like writing and blogging. It helps that those things can possibly help me look better to future employers in my planned industry.

I'm excited to see what 2013 will bring. Out of my closest friends the last two graduate high school this year. It's crazy to think that we're all growing up or have grown up. I will never forget the experiences I've went through to get here.

I'm also excited to see all the hopefully amazing movies that will come out this year. With the end of the Twilight Saga movies I've lost another series to be continuously excited about. 2013 seems to be the year of action movies and series continuations. Here's a quick list of movies I want to see:

1. Warm Bodies (the only zombie movie I will ever willingly watch)
2. Hansel & Gretel ( I love Jeremy Renner)
3. Iron Man 3 (Robert Downey Jr....nough said)
4. Star Trek Into Darkness ( I was born to love Star Trek...my parents named me after a Star Trek:Deep Space 9 character. Plus Chris Pine is mighty fine and I do not mind looking at that behind! haha)
5. Catching Fire (Love the Hunger Games & Jennifer Lawrence...and Josh Hutcherson)
6. Thor 2 (Hemsworth & Hiddleston! )
7. Struck by Lightning (Chris Colfer & Rebel Wilson people! Hopefully I can find it in a theater near me...or just wait for redbox or something)
8. The Host (Let's see if Stephanie's other book can do it)
9. Fast and Furious 6 (Adore this series & the awesome driving!)
10. Man of Steel (I was and still am a huge smallville/superman fan)
11. The Wolverine

Now to movies I'll see but probably not in theaters:
1. Identity Thief
2. 21 and over (College version of the hangover lol)
3. The Gangster Squad (Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone together in another movie!)
4. Beautiful Creatures (trailer looked kind of cool)
5. A Good Day to Die Hard (I've had enough of these movies but I love Bruce Willis)
6. Safe Haven (another Nicholas Sparks tear-jerker)
7. The Great Gasby (Dicaprio!)

I could go on forever. So many movies are coming out that I want to see as I figure out how to pay tuition and stay up late finishing assignments and making my way through life. What movies do you want to see? What are you looking forward to in 2013? Let me know.
January 2nd, 2013 at 06:51am