The Next Youtube Sensation!

If you enjoy Youtube, and who really doesn't, then I highly recommend visiting my friends page MichaelDoesLife on youtube. He had decided he is going to fully dedicate himself this year to posting a lot more videos and if his subscribers continue to climb he will strive for bigger and better projects. Right now he has 90 subscribers as they continue to slowly climb. It's time for you to join the trend before he blows up and you're one of those people following the crowd and trying to catch up with everyone.

So if you're a fan of video games, movies, and just funny rants on what has been going on in the news (local or worldwide) then you will get a kick out of Michael Phillips. His goal is to have 500 subscribers by spring. Frankly I think he will be happy if his subscribers get to around 200 but go big or go home am I right? I call him Mikey instead of Michael but Mikey is a very talented videographer and editor. I have used him before when I had visions of videos and he did an awesome job!

If you're a young entrepreneur like myself and trying to find work you realize how hard it is for anyone our age to get noticed. This is a great platform for him to get some attention and maybe in a few years he will be able to do what he's always wanted to do in shooting, directing, and editing movies. Also I guess if you're an actor or ideas man in the northern Illinois area he would be a great guy to hook up with.... on jobs... not sexually... unless you're both into that then by all means I'm fine with being cupid.

But back to the main point. If you use Youtube and enjoy simple humor and like to know whats going on in the media world then this is an easy decision on who to follow. Whenever there is a new or old video game I'm interested in getting I usually ask this guy what he thinks. Therefore follow Michaeldoeslife at the following link as he reintroduced himself and his videos.

January 2nd, 2013 at 08:33am