Christmas, my 18th, New Years, oh, and Im driving to College on Monday.

WOW WOW WOW.
Christmas was good this year, I was working every single day apart from christmas, and I spent it with my famalam as always, its the only time of the year I get to see them, and they are the best family probably in the world.
Mums down from Scotland so Im seeing a lot of her and Rosie is down so everything has been good.

For Christmas I got a f*ck load of CDs taking my collection to way over 50, and I also got a GUITAR!!
Its very very very nice, I will probably put it in the back seat of my car and take it everywhere with me, seriously, it is gorgeous.
Work was fun, I work with a page 3 girl, and we get on really well and its a damn shame she has a boyfriend else Id really really try something with her, shes perfection.

I woke up on boxing day for work and thought "oh sugar, its my 18th tomorrow".
Its annoying having a birthday so close to christmas, because nobody is around to do stuff with, they are all with their families, so I was stuck with mine for the night.
What did I get for my Birthday? eerrmmm, an iPhone 5 which is costing my Mum £31 a month, it is f*cking beautiful, omg.

New Years was amazing, me and about 20/30 friends all went to Jacks and had a few drinks, before going in to town at around 11am.
We walked around, I honestly bumped in to around 50 people, hugging every single one of them, I felt so popular and even Sean asked how I knew so many people. It was amazing to see everyone again and I felt the happiest Ive ever been, and also the drunkest.
Now usually a drunken Jake means girls girls girls, but since I failed my driving test I havent been happy with myself, so I promised myself until I pass and get the car all I focus on is work, gym, and driving, and its worked.
Me and about 20 friends surrounded the clock tower in Torquay, which, did not work, and I kept swearing at it, because it said 9pm.
But when it hit 2013 I was with my broski Jamie and my mate from college Sean.
Then me and Sean wanted to hit the nightclubs, and thats when I somehow managed to lose Jamie!

We went in to Park Lane first, where we found Jordan whom wed been looking for all night, then some camera man took a picture of us all which is now my facebook banner photo thing.
Then we went to Mambos which was utter sh*t, then we went in to Venue where it was too busy to be enjoyable.

I had work in the morning so I had to go home at around 1am, took me 40 mins to get home....
We will probably go out this weekend, it is honestly great fun and I could see myself becoming addicted to it.

Today I passed my driving test, I wont go in to it, but as soon as the tester said Id passed I felt the most relieved Ive ever felt, its like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I could finally be happy with myself.

In a couple days £3000 will be going in to my account, and I will be getting paid around £700 from work, so I will be getting a car this weekend, taking it to Halfords for a sound system, and hopefully taking it to college on monday.
Wow.
Amazing.

I feel so happy with myself, its sooo good.
The only downside is that Ive lost my job, I was on a temporary contract and they decided not to keep me on, but Ive got a heck load of money in my account so I dont need to worry about a job just yet, Im just going to enjoy everything for now.
Im 18, and on Monday I hope to be driving a car with over £1000 still in my bank.
To think 8 months ago I was an absolute depressed mess, to see myself now like this makes me proud of myself.

This is where the fun starts, this is what Ive worked for, and its all paid off.

New Years resolutions?
I have none, its all aload of tosh.
Dont want a girlfriend unless they are perfect, so for now its basically to try and get as many as I can, call it a game.
I feel myself again where I dont really care much about peoples feelings unless I actually see them as friend, rule 1 - if you dont know them, dont care about them, simples.

This is going to be one heck of a year, it hasnt started to badly either.
January 2nd, 2013 at 11:34pm