The raging beeyotch that is my father's ex girlfriend.

SIDENOTE: So, I'm staring to throughly enjoy blogging. I like looking at other people's blogs a lot but every time I try and comment it won't let me.
Does anybody know why this is? Because it's infuriating. How do I fix it? It never sends when I hit submit.

Anyway.

So, my father has been dating this woman. And she's been pretty okay from what I can tell. And he's been really happy. But yesterday, as I drung myself through the door of his house to pick something up on my way home (pretending I was not severely hungover. Don't judge me though. It was New Years.) I found him laying on the couch asleep. And the picture of he and his girlfriend was turned face down on the table next to him. When I asked him why it was, he said that they'd basically broken up.
And I'm all 'Huuuuuuuuuuuuh?'
And he's all 'I don't wanna talk about it.'
So I'm all 'Okay.'
And I dropped it. But later that night when I called him to see if he was feeling better about the whole thing or that maybe they had worked things out, he was at his ex girlfriend's house.
Lemme first start off by saying that this woman is a raging beeyotch. Who, I might add, cheated on my father which is why they broke up. She used to walk all over him when they were together and make him do everything for her. She took him for granted so much and he's been doing so good without her. So I call him up and he says he's at her house.
And I'm all 'Huuuuuuuuuuh?!'
And he's all 'Yeah.'
Which I just find to be about the dumbest thing ever. Especially because a) she's a crazy hoe, and b) he and his current girlfriend just broke up not even 24 hours earlier.
Did I mention she was insane?
So, my fine people, what do you think, if anything?
I guess I'm not sure what I think other than the fact that I know it's a bad idea.
But hey. I guess we all make mistakes.
Then again....
January 3rd, 2013 at 02:04am