Excited!!!

So I’m just going to take this time to rant about how excited I am before I go crazy hyper.

Alright so junior year my best friend dropped out of high school- but not before explaining how he needed a stable home before education to me- but he was still there for a lot of the time I had left at school. He even went to my graduation and that seriously made me happier than my parents going (though it would’ve been even more awesome if a group of people I know and love were there). Like no one understands but this guy was my FIRST best friend and one of the very, very, few friends I kept since I was five. We grew up together, we went through our awkward stages together, we went to each other with a lot of our problems, and I trust this guy with my life. He is just that important to my life and I think I’d lose a piece of me if I ever truly lost him for whatever reason.

Anyway, during the summer of 2012 he moved to Denver and I actually cried, but it was a good decision that he made. We talked before winter break and he told me he was coming back to New York and I literally was bouncing in my seat during my class. Since then I’ve had dreams that he was back here and we were hanging out being idiots like we used to be. The past week alone I’ve had three dreams where I was hanging out with my girlfriend and him and I woke up angry that they were dreams. I told him and he said he’d be up to visit soon, he’s just has to wait for his college orientation to end.

I’m seriously flipping shit because my guy best friend/my brother is coming back

Image This is my best friend, ain't he a loser?
January 3rd, 2013 at 03:15am