wow.

hello mibba it's only been about seven years since i've been on. whatever. holy fuck there's so much to say.

okay one i'm still devastated after the death of mitch lucker. like really. why did someone so talented and perfect have to leave us. jimmy too. three years ago he left us, that killed me more than anything. his birthday's coming up soon, come to think of it. ugh.

okay two. ben. ben buffington. he's a guitarist in this band that i adore. he's absolutely perfect. really. seth is just a piece of shit. i don't even know if ben likes me and he still opens doors for me, offers his jacket to me when we go outside, makes me laugh, hugs me..everything, he is just too perfect. i can't even. not to mention he's fucking gorgeous. so for new years i invited his band to come play for me and a few friends in my house. EVERY FUCKING TIME HE CAUGHT ME SINGING HE WOULD WINK AT ME. then this one song that the band wrote is just fucking adorable (not to mention my favorite song.) and ben made me sing it with him..because really it's a duet that he and the bassist (laurel) wrote, but she wasn't feeling good SO WE SANG IT AND I LIKE CRIED.

okay before i get to excited.. bye.
January 3rd, 2013 at 04:08am