What's Wrong With Me || Good Original Stories?

(Names have been changed)

I think I have commitment problems. Or rather I'm afraid of being in a relationship with someone, because I know I won't put in the effort and care they deserve. That's why I rejected Bob, and that's why I'm avoiding Jim and Mike. I feel like I lead Bob on, by telling him I'm interested when I'm actually confused with my feelings. Yet I rejected him, and he hasn't talked to me since. This sounds so bad, but he unfriended me on Facebook- which to me is the final decision on being friends or not. I find it funny though, in the beginning he told me that if I didn't like him he'd still want to be friends- that he'd make sure we were still friends. What happened to that idea, hmm?

Now we have Jim and Mike. Mike is someone who would message me on Facebook every now and then. Since we went on winter break, he'd message me almost every nigh, and we actually stayed up till 5 just talking. I know it sounds self centered of me to think this, but I was afraid that he may like me or have a crush on me (since messaging me on Facebook was how Bob integrated himself into my life). I blocked him on chat and have had my phone off, or just wouldn't reply to his texts.

Jim is a fiend of mine whom I met at a summer camp last summer. We've been texting on and off since camp, and he would tell me his girl issues and I'd try to help. He asked for a pic of me for a picture ID thing on his phone, and I sent him my profile picture on Facebook. He said I was very pretty, and once he got a Facebook he told me the same thing. He also would ask me what my ideal date was, what I liked in guys, if I've ever kissed or had a boyfriend (and was shocked to find out I haven't), and more questions like that. He even asked who my crushes were, and when I asked him the same he told me I might be one. Since then I also blocked him on chat and just sort of avoided him.

I feel like such a bitch. Why do I do that? Do you think they realize I'm avoiding them? Am I doing the right thing? I honestly don't know and want away.

~~~~~~~~ Recommend me some great original fiction on Mibba!~~~~~~~~~~
Fan fiction just hasn't been working it's charm on me as of late, and since that's really the only thing I'd read on here, I don't know where to start. I'll check out anything you guys tell me about; that doesn't mean I'll read, comment, recommend, or subscribe to it.
January 3rd, 2013 at 07:43am