I WILL TOUCH YOUR BUTT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS HALLWAY. WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN? & some other school stuff.

I'm a pervert. Not really, but I'm the friend that always makes sexual remarks and touches people's butts. No shame. I'm not embarsassed by it.

So today my friend S, we were walking from lunch to class together, and sometimes she likes to scoot closer to me and push me into the lockers. Not mean or anything, we fool around like that.

So to make her stop, I told her (kind of loudly) exactly what the capital letters in the title of this blog said.

And some girls behind us started mimicking me.

LMAO it was funny. I turned to S and was like, "Do you hear them back there mimicking us?" and she said "Probably are."

I'm not ashamed by it. She's my friend and I was joking around. I don't care who heard it. If someone has something to say about it, well good for them.

I realized this year I'm really not taking people's shit. I have for the past three years. I've been getting attitudes with people a lot in school lately, I think, and telling them when they make me mad, because they do. I'm not taking it anymore.

If someone doesn't like it, tough shit for them.

Anyway. I have two good short stories in my head, may go on and write them. You'll see another blog if I do :)

How is everyone?
January 3rd, 2013 at 11:59pm