He Broke Up With Me.

He broke up with me. Period.

My friend, Om Nom Ninja Sheep, said that he's got things going on. I understand that his life might be hectic at the moment. But it still hurts like nothing else.

Poppa bought me Reese's. :,) I love Reese's.

Everybody tells me that I'll be okay. I know that I will. There's nothing he could do that would've wrecked me. We didn't even date for two months. Would've been two months tomorrow. Wasn't, though.

It happened this morning. I remember every detail just as vividly as the day that I asked him out. I told Ninja that I had a feeling that he was breaking up with me, and she said, "He wanted me to help you understand."

UNDERSTAND WHAT? YOU WON'T FREAKING TELL ANYONE ANYTHING.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.

It's just that this hurts. I didn't think it would hurt. I didn't think it would come this quickly.

I knew we wouldn't last forever. We're in high school for crying out loud! But... I hoped that we would make it to that year mark. Or at least until prom.

When we first started going out, I just kept waking up and worrying that you'd break up with me. But after Thanksgiving, after you went to North Carolina, I stopped thinking like that. I thought that we'd make it that far.

Maybe one day you'll take me back. Maybe one day everything will work out.

Maybe you'll still be my friend.

Even if we can't be boyfriend-girlfriend, can we at least be friends? It'll hurt too much if you're avoiding me all together. And I want to help. I want to support you. Please, just say that we can be friends.

It's bad enough that you'll probably never talk to me again, but you're doing this to her, too?

Would it help if I didn't go to school again? Just tell me and I'll do it.

I miss you so much already. You probably won't call tonight. I probably won't ever be able to tell you any of this. You'll probably avoid me for the rest of the year.

I promised her that I wouldn't let this happen, though. I promised her that I wouldn't let our relationship destroy our friendship. No matter what.

It hurts to think that you won't be mine anymore. But it hurts more te to think that you won't ever talk to me again. That we can't still be friends.

Was it me after all? I'm sorry if it was. I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean to be trying so hard. I'm sorry that I didn't call when I was supposed to. I'm sorry that I didn't talk to more of your family when we were together last Christmas. I'm sorry that I didn't make the best impression. I didn't mean to do it.

I ran away after I found out. I called my mom and she picked me up because I couldn't stand to see you sitting over there. Because I was there.

Are you sitting with her now? Are you laughing with her now? Are you two having fun and getting along?

I hope you are. You deserve happiness.

I just want to be your friend.
January 4th, 2013 at 07:32pm