Grow a Pair

Seriously.

As I have previously mentioned in a journal, I've been talking to this guy for around four months. And in that amount of time, we've barely seen each other. Which is ridiculous considering we live in the same town and go to the same community college....AND have class together. I mean, there's been a couple times, don't get me wrong. But if you look at the bigger picture (FOUR MONTHSSSSSSS) it's pretty low on our radar scale.

But anyway.

I really like him a lot and he seems to like me and says all these cute things, blah, blah, blah. But, my question is, how much can you say you're into a person without doing anything to back it up? You have to be more than words on a screen.

Lately, his friend has even been trying to hook him up with someone new. Which hurts even though he's not really going along with it. But hey. What can I do? I've done everything I could possibly think of to get this kid to take things to the next level with me and he just won't. We almost never see each other. So, part of me thinks I should just pack up my feelings and go about my merry way. Because I'll fight for him, but I won't compete for him. Or anyone for that matter.

So, here are my options the way I see it: either he gets his you know what together and we make this work, or I simply leave because it's starting to rip me to shreds.

Either way, one of us has to grow pair. And although I want us more than almost anything right now, I can't count on it.

What would you do?
January 5th, 2013 at 08:45pm