questionnaire video is finished & posted

I finished my video with all my answers. I'm sorry its so long I tried to talk fast, but you know us writers always got so much to say. :3



Questions
1) When did you first start writing?
2) What was your first novel?
3) What inspired you to write your first novel?
4) Do you have a specific writing style?
5) How do you come up with the titles of your novels?
6) Are there ever any messages in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
7) Are any of your novels based on your own experiences?
8) Are any of your characters based on people you know?
9) What books have most influenced your writing most?
10) If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
11) What are the top five novels that affected you the most?
12) Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
13) What are your current projects?
14) Do you see writing as a career?
15) If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?
16) Can you share a little of your current work with us?
17) Is there anything you find particularly challenging when writing?
18) Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
19) What is the hardest part of writing a novel?
20) Do you learn anything from writing your novels, and if so, what?
21) Do you have any advice for other writers?
22) Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
23) From vices: In which character of yours do you see yourself in the most?
24) From silk tea.: HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE BILLIE MAE?
25) From turducken: SAY YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL EVER FOR A DAY, WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU BE?

So there you have it, me in my natural habitat. I make weird faces I know. And my pet, Hippo, is my best friend. I'm weird, and I'm working on it.

Anyway, leave me some questions in the comments to the right > or you can leave me a question anonymously here and when I get enough questions I'll make another video.

In the mean time, subscribe to my channel because I will be posting more videos on writing, writing tips, how-tos, etc. I'll leave all my links below vv

January 6th, 2013 at 05:14am