Let me tell you!

Ok, so I am a reasonable person right?? Yeah! I am!! Now I don't care if you talk shit about me...I mean call me fat. Call me ugly. I don't give a fuck because I know that it just means you can't get me off your mind. But don't you dare talk shit about my girls. Any of them. Because I will fucking kick your ass! I am not afraid to pull your hair right out of your fucking head! I should not have on of my friends come to me crying because you were talking shit! And next time it happens....you will not know what hit you!

Ok so now that that is out of the way...I hope everyone had a wonderful break!!! Mine was full of work. And school. So it was boring, but hey, could have been worse.

Oh! I had to sing "The First Noel" And I am sorry, but NO ONE knows all the words to all six verses to that song. So, I like....forgot them and instead of freaking out...me and my friend Danny laughed and kinda....danced it off....infront of about 150 people....!!! Woo! So fun! :)

Then, I screamed at kids at work because they don't take me seriously because I am short! They are ALL taller than me and they like...don't take me seriously....FUCKING TEENAGERS!!!! Lol

So my job...I work with kids who are 13-15...I am 16 years old and 5'2. Most of these kids are a lot taller than me and so I don't get taken seriously at all. It is so annoying!!!! Like this one kid...Let's call him.....Chip...(lol that's funny....well...only if you know his real name i guess)...but anyways.....he called me munchkin the other day and I was like "LOOK KID!!! I am going to college next year and you will be a sophomore so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I CALL YOUR MOM!" So, like the little kid he is...he sat his ass back down and didn't talk for the rest of the night. I don't think I will be having any problems with him anymore. :)

Well, that's it for today my lovelies! Have a fabulous week!

Love you!
<3 Kayleigh
January 7th, 2013 at 04:52pm