A Before-Harry-Potter Series?

So, to all those who have read and know A Muggle at Hogwarts and Another Year at Hogwarts, I'm thinking about writing another series based on the world of Harry Potter. This one, however, is based during the time of James Potter and the other with Scarlet Angel as the main character. It's basically her time at Hogwarts with James and the others during Voldemort's rise to power. I, unfortunately, lost my flashdrive, so I lost the original titles I was thinking of for each "book" along with the synopsis, so all I can provide you with are the new titles, which also gives you a brief idea of what each book is going to be about...

1. The Gryffindor Princess: Rise of the Dark Lord (year 1)
2. The Gryffindor Princess: The Forbidden Forrest (year 2)
3. The Gryffindor Princess: Haunting of the Shrieking Shack (year 3)
4. The Gryffindor Princess: Dairy of a Boy (year 4)
5. The Gryffindor Princess: The Stone of Resurrection (year 5)
6. The Gryffindor Princess: A Slytherin Prince (year 6)
7. The Gryffindor Princess: Strings of Fate (year 7)
8. The Gryffindor Princess: A Boy with a Lightning Scar (years after Hogwarts; Ends with the death of the Potters)


So, tell me what you think. I like the idea of exploring the adventures of James Potter and his friends during the time of Voldemort's rise...but it' the 8 parts that I'm debating on... I mean, I would like to develop the characters and sort of follow in the footsteps of the Harry Potter series; plus, I've had some requests from readers to write about Scarlet and her relation with everybody (Snape in particular)... I don't know. I'm going to stop my rambling now. Just tell me what you all think, okay? Love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you.
Gaojou
January 7th, 2013 at 05:57pm