Driving

Well Ive been driving around 2 days now, and its fair to say I f*cking love it.
I have a 5 door 1.2 8 valve Fiat Punto 2002 in Dark Blue. It is amazing.

Ive been in other friends cars and I feel confident enough to say Im the best driver, Mum told me that Im alot like her in the car, safe, comfortable and speedy when I need to be.
Ive stalled a couple times, but thats normal in a new car, Im finding it nice to drive, its a great car, I love it.

To think this weekend I could just say to myself right, lets drive to Wales, is just crazy. Not that I would drive to Wales obviously!

There is one problem, and thats that the car has a bit of exhaust fluffing, taking it to a garage where the fix will cost around £60, so thats no biggy really, all it means is that whenever I decelerate it makes an annoying sound, but apart from that its beautiful.

I fitted some speakers in the back, and its having some speakers fitted in the front on wednesday down at Halfords, I might fit a subwoofer, depends on how it sounds with the new speakers.
It also came with an amazing stereo, where I can connect my phone via wireless bluetooth and play my music or ring people with no wires attached. Its great.
The car is great.
I feel like driving is natural to me, Im in the car and I feel at ease, I feel comfortable and confident, I love it.
A bit weird some might say, but a car will only look after you as much as you look after it.
If you drive safely and treat it with respect then thats how the car will treat you, if you drive it like a lunatic and use the clutch like a chav then the car wont like that.

Another day at college tomorrow and another day of driving the punto.
Its been the best start to a year I think ive ever had, bring on the rest of 2013.
January 7th, 2013 at 07:22pm