Kiss You + Drama and Self-esteem

Has anyone seen the Kiss You music video? I mean, i wasn't even expecting half the things that I saw. But I was pretty freaking happy when I did.

I was literally like Image

I shit you not. It's so freaking catchy guys! How can you NOT listen to it!? I mean, I understand it's sort of childish but you know, it's playful.

Now that I've been listening to artists such as John Mayer and Matt Kearney, I've been...getting so many freaking story ideas and I just can't.

I literally can't sit my butt down and get myself to write all these seemingly amazing stories! For the past few weeks, my life has basically been waking up at 5:30 in the morning, going to school, dragging my ass through the first five periods, and then having a little tiny bit of fun through the rest of my classes, then I'd go home, talk to "this guy" and then do my homework. Then I'd freaking go to sleep because that's all I want to do now.

My prescription for my glasses is changing apparently. I've been getting these terrible migraines and my vision has been all over the place too. I mean, I get these terrible spots over my vision. So this year, I'm gonna try contacts out. Maybe for a week trial and if I don't like them, I'll stick to my glasses.

For years I've been having self esteem issues and most of them were due to my glasses. Now that it's time for me to get contacts, I'm not sure if my issues will come back because I've changed my looks a little. I hope that makes sense :'D

Ah, Mibba.

My love life is all over the place, it's so freaking dramatic. There's the guy that I like and there's the guy that likes me but I don't like back.

I feel terrible because..that kid considers me his best friend and bleurghhh. I just don't know what to do.

Well actually I do. I'm just gonna be there for him as a friend and as for the guy I do have feelings for, I'm just gonna be myself.

If he likes me, he likes me. If he doesn't then OH FUCKING WELL, WATER YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?

And yeah, that's my life right now.

How is everyone?
January 8th, 2013 at 03:49am