So, I made my Dad watch the Kiss You video.

My dad is a "huge One Direction fan" and by that, I mean he totally hates them. It's pretty funny though, because my sister and I love them so much so he's exposed to the lovely lads all the goddamn time. Anyways, I put the video on, and made him watch it. Ignore his bad language. Or don't.

Oh, and before you read further, this is what he refers to the boys as:
Zayn: Jose (Yes, Jose)
Harry: The one with fucking crazy hair, the curly haired one, what's with his tattoos, etc
Louis: The gay one, the good looking one
Niall: The blonde one, the Irish one, Niall (He knows his name at least)
Liam: Baldie.

So, I will list some notable quotes from when he was watching the video:

"What's with that kid's fucking hair? Isn't he dating Taylor Swift? She's a whore, you know."

"I really don't like Jose's blonde part, it's really fucking ugly."

"Why is Niall making those weird faces? Chinny chin chins, what the fuck?"

"What the fuck does that tattoo say? That's pretty dumb, what the fuck Jose."

"Baldie fell out of his little motorcycle car."

"Oh, finally the good looking one is shirtless."

"How many nipples does the one with the weird hair have? What the fuck?"

"Vienna, why are they in jail? Were they smoking weed with Justin Bieber or whatever the fuck he's called?"

"Look, Jose just kissed him! I told you they were gay, didn't I?"

Oh.... Dad....
January 8th, 2013 at 07:44am