Justin Bieber and Miranda Lambert.

Okay WTF.

Really.

First,
What I don't understand is why people get put down for stating their opinion and told to be quiet.
"It's none of her business". That's all I read when I read about Miranda Lambert tweeting about the Chris Brown/Rhianna fiasco.

SO?

All she said was “I don’t get it. He beat on a girl…Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen.”

She didn't harass them. Call them any names. She simply thinks it's a wrong message to girls AND boys.
I mean maybe if they came out and talked with fans or SOMEONE about it, it would be different. Because sneaking around with tit obviously isn't helping. And I agree with her! It is a wrong message saying "Oh he hit you? well you love him so its okay". I could love grizzly bears, but they will attack you so I don't get one as a pet!

I'm sorry, I fully support love, and If They want to be together, go for it, But at least explain a little to fans, to make it more understanding.

Lastly,
#cut4biebs

So I say a picture of this last night and I wanted to cry...
It's sad and If I get yelled at for this, okay. Because I want to know who you are to help you.
Justin Bieber apperantly smoked a joint, and FANS ARE CUTTING THEMSELVES TO MAKE HIM STOP.

No.

Cutting is a serious issue, a lot with teens this? This is insane. When self harm helps someone i will bow down.
And to think people publicly showing it! pictures and shit. It hurts me. I knew people who harmed themselves and you know what I did??? I talked with them, got them some help and showed them stories of survivors and people who didn't make it.

I sure as hell didn't pull out a blade and join em.

Bieber, I really hope you speak out soon and stop this. It's ridiculous.

Society, we suck. And if shit like that is all we have to show for? Wow.

What are your all thoughts or opinions?
January 8th, 2013 at 04:57pm