Give Celebrities Privacy.

If I ever become famous I don't think I could handle being a celebrity especially one that has a lot of fangirls that know everything about you. For example, the fans for My Chemical Romance or One direction and even Tom Hiddleston. I'll admit I use to be one of those fans that knew their birthdays, full name, what state they lived in, their pets names. Now its just their birthdays and half the time I barely even remember those but you have those crazy fans that some how knows their penis size or actually know where they live.

For example, I'm from Maryland which is the home state of the awesome band All Time Low. They're from Towson which is about a 25 minute drive from where I live. I heard once that Alex lives somewhere around Towson and one day he found a fan standing outside his house trying to meet him. That is creepy as h e double hockey stick. Not sure if I can say that word in journals. Anyway, yeah she was just creeping around his house waiting for him to come out. Another example, a girl I know is a fan of ATL. Now I barely talk to her in the first place. She's my boyfriend's ex and she tends to message me here and there. I don't mind it but the conversations with her are weird. Anyway, she's a fan of All Time Low and one day we were talking about meeting them. I already met them at a meet n greet at a record store last year. She's never met them and she went on saying a friend of her's cousin knew Zack's aunt. I'm just like oh cool continues on with what I was doing. Then she continues with "my friend was going to ask her cousin to have her ask his aunt for his address so we can go over his house and hang out." That's when it got creepy. Do not bugging his family for his address. What makes you think he'll want to hang out with random people at his house especially someone he doesn't even know. I tried telling her not to do that and let him have privacy but she continued to say "but we only want to hang out with him" Just no.....no.

Onto another topic, so apparently there is trouble in the Avenged Sevenfold fandom. I'm a fan of Synyster's um step mom is it, on facebook and she made a post today saying someone leaked out Syn's and Michelle wedding video. Then it got on tumblr and people made gifsets out of it. These are her words from the post. Plus she said to spread the post here's the important part of the post:

"Hey my amazing Avenged Sevenfold Fans...I need your help !!! I have been receiving messages about my sons wedding video being on the internet !I didn't realize that is was THE wedding video !!! THAT video is STOLEN property!!! He and his wife are very upset !!! SHAME on whoever did this !!! I need to spread the word that anyone circulating any part of it will be prosecuted. Their lawyers have sent a letter to tumblr and the account you sent me is currently being investigated. Do you know of any other sites posting them? Please spread the word for me !!! xo
Suzy Haner"

I posted the whole thing actually. But yeah I saw gifs of it on Tumblr and reblogged it, not thinking about it until I saw this. I immediately deleted the reblogged post from my blog. People are so nosy when it comes to celebrity lives. They have to throw in their opinion about everything that celeb does. Does it look like the celeb cares if you dislike their wife or dislike what they do in their spare time. Like the whole Justin Bieber thing, cut4bieber. I heard it was a hoax or something. But really now who cares if Justin smokes weed. If he wants to smoke weed on his free time let him. He's grown let him do what he wants to do.

Well I'm done I guess ranting. I'm off to write :).
January 8th, 2013 at 08:35pm