I Let You Go Today.

I got the courage to tell you to stop texting me. I admit it was a bi**** of me, but I can't stop thinking about how many times you hurt me. You asked what you did wrong, and I said "nevermind" because I couldn't work up the other courage to tell you off. To tell you that it was crappy of you to ignore me much longer than I've ignored you. We don't hang out and you don't even know HOW much it took for me to tell you I LIKE YOU. Not as a friend, but more.

Did you even care? I literally felt sick when my friend had to tell you because I was so nervous you'd reject me, and guess what? I was right after all. You put me on the side and I honestly feel like I'm your stupid backup. I figured if you cared enough, you'd show me. But you haven't done **** and the last time we hung out was a MONTH ago. Really? Is that how you show someone you care about them?

Whatever. Nevermind the fact that I saw you've been updating your profile, because you obviously want to be seen and obviously still looking for someone else. Nice one, I hope you're happy because I'm tired of waiting on you. Which is why I had to be strong and tell you to stop talking to me, because you'll never ever get it.

I just seriously pray that sometime soon you'll realize how much I tried. That maybe, just maybe, I might've been worth it all. But I guess we'll never know will we. I'd say have a good life, but I know eventually I'll run into you. Kind of the downside to a small town isn't it? Regardless, have fun and I hope you find what you're looking for. Because eventually I will to. My heart is still at the moment, but thanks to you I learned not to trust someone so easily.

The hardest part of all this is that even though you treated me like crap, I am the one who still feels guilty. When I shouldn't feel sorry at all. I don't regret you, not all, I just regret mistaking you for something gold.

Goodbye this time....I guess.
January 9th, 2013 at 04:39am