#Cut4Bieber - "I'll stop cutting if you stop smoking"

ATTENTION - anybody who gets easily offended should NOT read this blog post! Thanks. :')

I just found out about this bullshit today.

It sickens me to the core. People who actually cut don't do it for a celebrity or because someone smokes weed. They do it because of other legitimate reasons. Either they're in emotional pain/have a mental illness/whatever, but not because they want a popstar to stop his ganja habits. If I could, I'd fucking smack their asses back up their goddamn mother's womb. Legit! It's wrong and twisted to think like this and to mutilate your body over someone/something as pointless and frivolous as this. I mean, really. Really?

I was a cutter for 4 years STRAIGHT. It was kept a secret for all of that time too. Never did I flash the lacerations on my arms + legs around, and never, ever did I post fucking PICTURES OF THEM ON TWITTER AND SAY, "I'll stop cutting if you stop (enter activity here), So-and-so!" What the Hell is that all about?! Are you crying out for some help? There's better ways to reach out, but I understand if you're too sick or in a state of mind where you don't know how to reach out / actually in pain or want to harm yourself. Or are you just being a dumbass? If the latter, just get the fuck off of the internet already and go bury your head in the sand.

Justin Bieber - he's a full-grown man who really shouldn't have to have crazy-ass teenie boppers going around slicing their arms up because he smoked weed - GOD FOR-FUCKING-BID. Like I said, he's an adult, and adults can do whatever they damn well please. Other people smoke weed and can make songs about it, post pictures pf it and even BRAG about it, and everyone thinks it's sooooo cool. But when your beloved angel smokes one blunt, you freak out? Not acceptable in the least bit.

These girls (guys too ????) are really out of their everloving minds and need to get a reality (or head!) check with the quickness.
January 9th, 2013 at 11:02pm