Crying because The Wanted.

If you know me you know that I'm a fan of both One Direction and The Wanted but I love TW just a bit more. I've loved them longer, their music just does something to me that I can't explain... it's just... ugh. Feelings everywhere.

WELL MY BOYS WON BREAK OUT ARTIST AT THE PCA'S TONIGHT AND I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. I am so proud of them. Nathan was all saying how he told his mum he wanted to win a massive award this year and I swear nobody better tell him that the PCA's aren't a massive award. They were so shocked and I just... ugh. It was perfect and lovely and everything that is right with the world.

I'm so proud of them for this and happy even though it's the fan's vote and everything I think. Especially since they got shut out of the Grammy nominations despite having one of the biggest songs of the year - seriously, it was like number one on the American Top 40 Songs of 2012 or whatever. They just really deserve this after everything they've done and worked for in the shadow of One Direction and I just... ugh. I can't even.

And of course they sang Afternoon Delight and dedicated everything to Ellen and I swear these boys have absolutely ruined me.

Image
Image
January 10th, 2013 at 05:19am